Monday, November 9, 2009

sung on a beautiful day


Us in a song

You make me smile
Like im high on something
Even when you say
Nothing
I cant deny how much i
Adore you

I wrote you this song
Hoping that if you’d hear it
Then maybe you’d like it
And sing along
And give me a cushiony red
Heart too J

We’ll fly off together
To Paris and Rome
And wherever you want
As long as we feel
At home

We go online
When it’s close to midnight
And when we talk it’s just so right
Cause I love
Whatever you say and do

We’ll laugh at mistakes
Scold each other and frown
Maybe feel too damn down
But know that you’ve
Got me
You’ve got me

That’s us in a song
And love its so easy to see
That when we move on
I’ll be with you
And you’d be with me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home