Wednesday, November 11, 2009

being lazy can cause you to feel really tired. believe me.




because i am. 

use me as a case study, im free from 8am in the mornings till 12am at night. Why? Oh, simply because my mother switches off the internet connexion at precisely that time everyday. Oh, no, I'm sorry! No using me as a case study, because my phone has been confiscated.

Yes, while the rest of you are happily talking about nothing on msn or commenting on some unknown person's picture on FB, or twittering about something, or blogging like i am now, i am either

a) quarreling with my mother and pleading for more time on the internet so i can do legitimate, serious, not very interesting...

WORK.

b) washing up in the toilet. because i am a smelly, unhygienic girl, and i procrastinate. Yes, even on shower time.

c) SLEEPING! although my mom doesn't seem to realize, i want to sleep! I'd sleep at ten if i could! (okay, maybe not.) But i want to complete my assignments!

which leads us back to point A.

She doesnt allow me to.

okay, i should change the title of this post.

being lazy can cause you to feel really cranky about yourself.

P.S This is me, not listening up in class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home