Thursday, December 17, 2009

The great I AM


Lord
Praise you and thank you for all that you’ve done for me
Lord truly you are at work in my life, and I want to surrender it to you again
Daily
No matter the circumstance, will I let you take over
May you continue to mould and shape me
To be more like you each day
That I will never give up seeking this precious jewel
O lord, praise you for you are all I need
And you bless me beyond my desires
Lord, I thank you for everything you have allowed in my life, and for every failure and wrong thing I’ve done, that you use it for good.
Praise you, my perfect God!
For earth and treasures may drift away
But my God the lord of heaven and earth
Is with me till the very end of the age
My lord is beside me wherever I go
Within me always
And leading me in the sunrise
To seek Him

My Lord is the God of strength and humility
My king who washed the feet of his children
And his servants
My god is not limited by imagination
Nor the human mind
He is able to do things beyond that which I can see and hear
My god is always at work
Never ceasing in his love for me
Never away for a single moment
When I call on Him He is there
When I cry out to Him
He comforts me
When I serve Him
He places insurmountable joy in my heart
Praise the lord
My God
My heart’s king

My God is the one who empowers me
His strength glows in the darkness of my weakness
The same God who gave sight to my blindness
Is the God who parted
The red seas
Who cause the walls of Jericho
To come crashing down
My God is invincible
Righteous and great in power
He lives in me
And He has smiled upon me
Not because of what I have done
But because of who He is-
Love

My God, I praise you with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength
Because you desire for every fiber of my being to seek you
I lift up my all to You
May Your name be praised forever and ever
In the quietest depths of the ocean
In the nosiest crowd in the city
In the dark stillness of solitude
And in the peaceful morning of light
God, will your name be praised
Your servant bows down before you
Because I do not dare look upon your face
You are the great I AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home