Tuesday, December 1, 2009

2 corinthians 6 (lord i surrender)





















Lord, I cry out to You
I am torn
The holy spirit in me has talked to me
It has spoken to me
Lord
And I can’t help but listen
Lord
You test and refine your servant like silver and gold
With love that knows no boundaries
Lord
You break my heart and You make me whole
You break it
So that it grows
Into a finer one

Let me be to You
A sacrifice
I sacrifice my heart to You
I will abandon all
For You

That is my prayer
Lord
Will You hold me
And continue to test me
And place me through fire and rain

Lord I have not listened
But you have spoken again
so ever clearly
How can I ignore your commands
Which are firm like a rock
Clear as crystal
And holy as Your blessed name

Lord
Who parted the seas
Who rides on the clouds
And has belial under his feet
lord who has my life planned out in
His hands

Lord
Who is my master
And my only hope
My one true king
Who has taken over my heart

Help me obey You

This is your servant’s plea
That You
Strengthen me
And cause me to obey You
Unconditionally

In trust of Your heart I pray
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home