Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hey There NYC





Hey


There


Pretty


Skyline




Hey there new york city
With your Christmas lights so pretty
Will you miss me new york city
When im gone
I want to stay but ive got home
Ive got to go

Hey there new york city
Over here I’ve left a part of me
Take care of my heart for me
The little part I left behind
You’ll be on my mind









Cause I’ve got a hug waiting for me
A kiss and a welcome back written on my sleeve
I’ve got my family waiting for me
Including the ones I picked up along the way

Hey there new york city
Hows it like, hows it been
Im back home and I’ve been wishing
To see you again
To breathe your winds
To smell your air



Hey new york city
I’ve been busy, really busy
Looks like we’ve got to wait awhile
To meet again
To shake our hands
Conspire at night
When the time’s right…

Cause I need the hugs waiting for me
The kisses and hellos written on my warmer sleeve
My family who needs me
Including the ones I picked up along the way
So I cant stay

Bye NYC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home